The Ardour Cheat Sheet is here: http://ardour.org/node/2894
- Pronto Setup is in, well, [SETUP]
- get help with [?]+[any key you don't know about]
- Menus are accessed with [DownArrow] or [C/ALT]+[DownArrowe] or [UpArrow]; Select with [MODIFY];
- Patch is in [Menu],<Pronto>,<Channels>. See <channel curves> and <channels layout> too.
- Save/Load are in [Menu],<Files>
- Scroll in windows, menus by holding down any [ArrowKey] and moving the [LevelWheel]
- Set channel 1 manually: , Level Wheel
- Set 1 at 50%: ,[CHannel],,[@_level]
- Set 1 at full: , [C/ALT]+[+%]
- 2+3 at 50: ,[CH],,[+],,[@_LEVEL]
- Set 5>9@50: ,[CH],,[THRU],[@_LEVEL]
- The [ALL] key select all channels with a level
- Blackout: [C/ALT]+[CHannel]
- [MODIFY]+[CHannel] brings editor of channel parameters, so , [MODIFY]+[CHannel] will allow to modify parameters of Channel 1.
- Set a channel time, say 2 secs: Select channel, then , [TIME]+[CHannel]
All and everything about channels is page 120
I probably need to ask FollowOn mode
- record a preset: ,[RECORD],[modify]
- Crossfade to preset 1: ,[GOTO]
- Load preset 2 in B register: , [PRESET]+[B]
- Edit sequence 1: , [SEQ], [RECORD] will overwrite, ,[RECORD] will save it as 2.
- edit sequence of presets: put preset 5 after 1: ,[SEQ] then [insert]
- Load a Sequence to a Crossfade Playback , [SEQ] + [PLAYBACK]
- Modify times: [MODIFY]+[TIME] opens the time window
- Load, work, arrange sequences of presets in [MENU],<PLAY> and [MENU],<PLAYLIST>.
- Also, hold down 2 secs [A], [B], [C] or [D] to access it and edit, or hold [PLAYBACK] 2 seconds.
- Bring up the list of presets: [PRESET]
- Blind editing a preset: , [PRESET]
- If you are in preset 0, then preset 1 is loaded to B register, just hit [GO]; you can interrupt with [PAUSE], restart with [GO]
- [GO BACK] button goes back in 2 seconds.
- Blackout: +[GOTO]
All everything about presets is on page 178 Sequences, so order of presets and their time/delays, are on 198
- Set Preset to a master: , [PRESET]+[master button 1]
- Modify a subgroup: [MODIFY]+[MasterButton] or Hold Down [MasterButton] 2 secs
- Set time to a master, say 2 secs: ,[TIME]+[MasterButton]
- [FREEZE] switch upper right does just that, freeze the output.
- always make sure console is not in direct channel, set direct channel switch to off
- check Blackout led, must be Off.
- Crossfade manual faders must be completely down to allow next crossfade to take place by moving from down to up.
Paste = C/Alt & INSERT Copy = C/Alt & DELETE Cut = Make a COPY followed by a DELETE